I am a freelance software developer with 12+ years of professional experience (7 years in Rails, 12+ years in PHP). I am interested in the cross-section between Ruby, Ruby on Rails and Cryptocurrencies (especially Monero). My specialty and experience is in developing and maintaining e-commerce marketplaces, involving multiple parties to a transaction and full-stack development (design, front-end & back-end development, mobile app development & dev-ops).
My goal is to diversify my income streams by offering my professional services to the Cryptocurrency community at large, and especially the Monero community. I would like to play a role in the development of platforms which promote the adoption and usage of Monero and advocates privacy for the individual. I am open to new projects and business opportunities.
• Full Stack Software Developer.
• Independently picks up new technologies.
• Experience with multiple platforms: Ruby on Rails, LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP), Android and iOS (React Native / Cordova).
• Agile Test Driven Development.
• Cross-platform Mobile App Development.
• Experience with several 3rd Party APIs.
• DevOps Experience with multiple cloud providers.
• Can lead a Team of Rails developers and take on the role of the Lead Developer.
• Ruby on Rails (Coffeescript, HAML/Slim, Sidekiq etc.,)
• Test Driven Development (RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber, Selenium, PhantomJS, Appium, PHPUnit)
• Mobile App Frameworks (Cordova/Ionic, ReactJS/Expo)
• LAMP-stack: PHP frameworks (CakePHP, Symfony, CodeIgniter)
• Version Control (Git, SVN)
• Content Management Systems (Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress)
• E-Commerce Systems (Drupal Commerce, Magento, WooCommerce)
• Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis)
• Search Engines (Apache Solr, Elasticsearch)
• Payment Gateways (PayPal, Braintree, Adyen, Stripe, Authorize.net, Alipay etc.,)
• DevOps (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Heroku, MediaTemple, Dreamhost VPS, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Business Intelligence Tools (Domo, Chart.IO)
• USD 30 / XMR 0.32 per hour.