I'm a Geographer with a Ph.D. in Geography and 10+ years of experience with data analysis and geospatial technologies. Most of my work relies on Python, R, QGIS, and ArcGIS technologies both for spatial and non-spatial analysis. You can reach me through my e-mail whether you'd like to have simple products like pretty data visualization for your report, graduate course, or study or to discuss more complex results, like statistical modeling, network analysis, location-related problems, spatial probability, remote sensing, and much more. Typical products of my everyday work are:
- 2D Graphs (animated, interactive, or not)
- 3D Graphs (animated, interactive, or not)
- Maps (animated, interactive, or not)
- Numerical simulation
- Spatial modeling
- Network Analysis (spatial)
- point-based analysis (spatial)
- Statistical modeling
- Analysis of sattelite imagery (deforestation mapping, fire mapping, flood mapping, urban features)
- Data visualization for effective and pretty scientific communication.
I'd be happy to discuss your data-related problem with you and reach the solution you need. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write to me.